Thursday, November 17, 2005

I came across this interesting blog entry by someone who once lived in Elgin . Here's a short excerpt:
A few weeks ago I looked up Elgin in the Wikipedia and found, to my surprise, an entry. That entry led me to flickr photos of Elgin, which led me to a blog which led me to several other blogs. In the few years since my high school reunion, Elgin had come online and out of the 20th Century. After being amazed and in awe about this miracle, I began to realize that not only was this a good opportunity to know what was going on in Elgin, it also gave me a chance to see Elgin through the eyes of others...
It's a long entry, but well-written and very much worth reading. Read the rest of it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you have a link to the Daily Herald but not to the Courier? The Courier IS Elgin.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home