Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Elgin's new police chief was sworn in yesterday. The Elgin police and the city in general have done a good job keeping crime down. They're pretty efficient. For example, I was driving by the library one day last year and noticed some graffiti had been sprayed on an outside wall. By the time I returned the next day, it had been removed. I was impressed. I didn't realize the city vigorously applied the Broken Windows Theory. But I guess that's why our crime numbers are second only to Naperville.

See the Downtown Elgin blog for the chief's picture
.

1 Comments:

Blogger frankwolftown said...

Hey! I thought I was the only one with a blog about Elgin. Mine is hosted by blogger too at www.toomuchinternet.blogspot.com

Just to show that I'm here not just to pimp my blog I also saw this post about a guy who wants to do an article about people who blog about Local Happenings. You may want to look into it.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home